FINANCE - INSURANCE - AVIATION
PROMA FUEL ADDITIVES AND LUBRICANTS
Regular use of MBL8 Concentrated Oil Additive can:
Reduce exhaust emission
Combustion Modifier smoothes the combustion process - reduces emissions, saves fuel and increases power.
THE PROMA SYSTEMS RANGE
PRODUCTS FOR EVERY APPLICATION
1. Reduced Friction: Friction modifiers are substances addedto lubricants, such as engine oils, transmission fluids, or gear oils. They create a thin film on the surfaces of moving components. This film acts as abarrier, reducing the direct contact between the surfaces and, as a result, the friction between them. Lower friction means less heat generation and wear on the components.
2. Wear Prevention: Friction is a major contributor to wearand tear on mechanical components. When friction is reduced, there is less abrasive action between surfaces. This means that components, like engine parts or gears, are subjected to less wear, and their life expectancy is extended.
3. ImprovedEfficiency: Reduced friction also means improvedmechanical efficiency. When components move more smoothly and with less resistance, less energy is wasted as heat. This not only extends the life ofthe components but also improves the overall efficiency of the machinery.
4. Protection against Cold Start Wear: Friction modifiers areespecially important during cold starts, where engine components experience significant wear due to initial dry friction. The thin film created by frictionmodifiers helps protect these components during these critical moments.
5. Reduced Maintenance and Replacement Costs: Longercomponent life means less frequent maintenance and replacement, reducingoperational costs. This is particularly important in industries where downtime and maintenance expenses can be significant.